Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Clee AC 5K Series 2012…So Far

October 5K Results: http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Finley-Thompson-wins-2012-13-Cleethorpes-5k-road/story-17030846-detail/story.html

November 5K Results: http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Record-field-latest-Cleethorpes-AC-winter-5K-race/story-17275863-detail/story.html

It is always my aim in any race to beat my previous time and next Tuesday it will be no different at the December 5K. My time in October was 26.01 which was followed by a time of 25.57 in November, quicker by only 4 seconds.

The race is hosted by my running club, Cleethorpes Athletics Club, and should be able to reach my target due to some Hill reps and a little bit off road running I have done since. With my aim to run at 8.30 mins a mile the target for the 5K will be 25.30. Should I be able to run quicker I will do so. I am going to do it!! Hopefully the weather will be a little kinder next week but wont bet on it.

Results above of all the runners in the previous races are from my local paper the Grimsby Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment