Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!: My Goals for the Year

Happy New Year everybody! It has been a little while since my last blog post due partly to some financial problems which also affected my internet. Business is now resuming :)

My Athletic goals for 2013 are:

To run 6 Half Marathons (Minimum 3) and 2 Full Marathons including Mablethorpe.
Run in as many local races and events as possible.
Buy some Trail shoes and do at least 1 Fell race or off-road race.
Get a new Clee AC Vest and put my name on it.
Marshall at all local races I can get transport to should I decide that I'm not running in them
Help out Clee AC at the Track, usually on Tuesday nights, and to encourage the Kids

Oh and do as many Fun Runs as I can as long as they dont clash with any other races I want to run in :)

On a non athletic note I intend to continue being a Volunteer steward for Local non-commercial footie team Cleethorpes Town FC.

Those are my goals for 2013 and I hope any runners reading this achieve their personal running goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment