Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sport Relief 2012

Yesterday I signed myself up to do Sport Relief for the first time. I will be running 6 miles starting from Cleethorpes Leisure Centre on 25th March 2012. With it being for Charity and a Fun Run, I will almost certainly be doing it in some sort of Fancy Dress. Interestingly my marathon training schedule for that week has a 6 miler scheduled – this will be it!

Please Sponsor me for this good cause on my giving page here at: http://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/jasonneilson

A much overdue update on my running the past 5 weeks which follow shortly after this post. I had to backtrack on some of my facebook statuses to remind myself of what I had been doing first….

Is anyone else going to join me for a run for Sport Relief on this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment