Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Jantastic 2014

Today begins Jantastic 2014 for me. I put down for 3 runs a week for January, which was my normal running routine before my injury. All runs must be at least 1 mile apparently which will be no problem for me. The plan for January is basically just doing steady runs, getting used to running again and getting used to running miles again with the goal of getting back my fitness.

Jantastic is basically a website designed to motivate runners, whether as an individual or part of a team. I’m part of the Clee AC Jantastic team which had 33 members in it last time I Iooked.

The plan is that my first run for Jantastic will be tonights Clee AC 5k Prom Race. Hopefully I will finish in under half an hour, even at my steady speed. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment